‘To create opportunities for sports clubs to present what they offer.’
Our aim at the Community Games events is to bring clubs and their local community together. Our events not only enable you to give back to your community by volunteering your time and helping to inspire health and fitness, but also enables you to make connections with the local community, enabling you to build your profile, widen your reach and attract new members to your club.
‘Being an Activity Provider at the Community Games is a fantastic way to engage with your local community. It’s a great opportunity to promote yourself, showcase your sessions and attract new members to your club.’
Becki Fitzgerald – Events Manager
As a Community Games Activity Provider you will receive:
- an opportunity for pre-event visit from the team, including ‘Buddy’.*
- a dedicated area at the event to run sessions throughout the Community Games event.
- an opportunity to showcase a session/performance in our central display area on the day.
- an activity provider tool kit to help you prepare for the Community Games event.
- promotion on our social media platform before, during and after Community Games events.
- an opportunity to be part of our Activity Provider Database on our website where visitors can find you in the future.
To find out more information or enquire about being part of a Community Games close to you contact [email protected]
‘ I have been involved with the Sutton Community Games over the last five years and I absolutely love it. Having the chance to give back to the community is incredible. It’s lovely to meet lots of new families and to join together to give people new experiences and opportunities.’
Amy Trappett – Moo Music Sutton Coldfield
‘We showcased our adapted boxercise programme at the Accessible Community Games. It was our first collaboration, their team [Community Games] was extremely helpful in sourcing appropriate rooms, moving my equipment, rallying people to my activity, taking pictures so we can focus on delivering, promoting us on social media…….. This [Community Games event] is an effective way of building local connections…….So, thank you to the team at the Community Games for your wonderful support, I look forward to working with you very soon.’
Nora – Envolve Wellness